Recycled Two Liter
**This limited run of packs will be changing as I mix fabric/zipper colors with each other. The ever-changing pictures will indicate what is for sale and what you will receive.**
Our trail-tested design offered for a limited run in either X-Pac's RX30 or Challenge Sailcloth's ECOPAK. This two liter, double-zipper pack holds all essentials, plus some, for a full day excursion. Sporting padded and breathable hipbelt wings for exceptional comfort. The left wing has a MOLLE panel that will allow the user to mount a second bottle holster, or any other 3" MOLLE-style pouch. The right wing has a deployable bottle holster that is built in to the wing panel. It can be collapsed and snapped shut to be out of the way until it is needed. It is sized just larger than a cycling bottle, to insure easy insertion and removal of bottle. There is a length of adjustable shock cord to wrap over the top of your bottle to ensure it will not fly out. This system allows for a very stable bottle carry. So whether you are gravel grinding, shredding park laps, slaying backcountry single track, bikepacking, or just taking the dog for a walk, this pack will stay put and help carry any extras you deem necessary to get you back safely. There are two loops built into the top of the pack that allow you to lash a layer, or pads to, and every pack includes (2) lashing straps. All packs built with USA-made Dimension Polyant waterproof outer fabric and YKK water-resistant zippers.
** The built in bottle holster utilizes a stretch cord to wrap over top of bottle. This provides amazing stability for your bottle, while remaining easy to load and unload. Stretch cord must be used to ensure your bottles will not fly out**
- Made with waterproof X-pac or ECOPAK fabric, and water-resistant zippers, for a highly water resistant package to carry your items
- Mesh spacer fabric on back panel and hip wings to help with breathability
- 1.5" belt insures comfortable carry, even when fully loaded; Adjustable from: 24 - 50 inches to accomodate "most" bodies
- Small organization pockets inside pack keep small items easy to locate
- Key lanyard insures your key is there at the end of your ride
- 1/4" EVA padding across back panel to minimize pack contents contact with your back in case of impact, 1/8" EVA padding in hip wings to reduce pressure points
- Lashing loops at top of pack to carry pads or extra layers (2 straps included)
- Bottle holster (1x) built into hip belt, second holster capable (add separately)
- Outer Pack Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth = 9 x 5.5 x 2 inches
- Average weight: 8.7oz
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the unused item within 15 days of receiving it, for a full refund of the order amount. Refunds will be processed upon arrival of the returned and unused item.
We take pride in our products and stand behind them 100%. If one of our products fails due to a manufacturing error, contact us so we can initiate a repair order. After receiving the product for repair, we will gladly repair or replace (at our discretion) the product and get it back to you as quickly as possible.
- Domestic USA shipping only, through USPS Priority or First Class Mail
- All in stock orders shipped within 48 hours of payment arrival.
Outer fabrics used in our packs are either USA-made from Dimension Polyant or 100% recycled from Challenge Sailcloth. These fabrics were originally designed as waterproof sail fabric, but have been found to be incredibly useful in outdoor equipment manufacturing. All variations are a stacked and bonded system, comprised of the outer fabric, a x-patterned ripstop fiber grid, and a waterproof laminate that is bonded to the others. They are listed below, in order from what we believe to be the toughest to the lightest in terms of abrasion resistance and stiffness. The reality is all of these are pretty tough fabrics, meant to face the harshness of the sailing world. However, if you find yourself over-sending it into the dirt more than others, or neglecting your gear, the higher up, the longer life you'll get out of the pack. Fabric colors and patterns are purchased in smaller quantities and availability will change as supply fluctuates.
- X-50 Expedition/Tactical - 500d Cordura Nylon, black Nylon/yellow Kevlar x-ply, shiny/matte laminate inner
- X-33 - 330d Cordura Nylon, black x-ply, shiny laminate inner
- RX30 - 300d Repreve recycled Polyester face fabric, recycled black x-ply, shiny laminate film
- EPX400/EPLX400 - 100% recycled polyester outer, xply and either RUV matte film or 70d ripstop
While all of our packs are made with waterproof fabrics and water resistant zippers, they are still sewn together which is only possible with thousands of tiny holes. Therefore, we cannot in good conscience call them "waterproof". They have shown through "normal" wet riding conditions and unexpected downpours to remain dry inside, but we cannot be responsible for any damage to bag contents should your bag leak or take in water.
Care and Cleaning
With offroad cycling it is highly likely that your bag will eventually get dirty as well as be subjected to sweat. A quick blast with a nozzle from an air compressor should free most dust and dried mud particles. If a compressor isn't available, then a little bit of soapy water and a soft/medium brush should get any dirt or grime out of the face fabric, and a quick soak/rinse of the rear mesh should get out any smells. Hang to dry and your pack should be ready to go. We DO NOT recommend you wash our packs in a machine, as the harshness of agitator machines can degrade the fabrics and put undo strain on seams. If you absolutely must wash in a machine, we recommend a front-loading washer, and the pack should be in a net bag or other washer safe bag. We are not liable for any damage to packs that have been washed in a machine.