This is our newly redesigned larger pack for those that carry more things, most of the time. This new Three Liter is actually about 2.9L of volume, and has a slightly smaller footprint. Room for all your tools, common trail spares, an extra layer, and snacks to get you out and back. This is also a great pack for the burgeoning videographer that has a few gopros, extra batteries, a small tripod, and maybe even a still camera. This thing is spacious, but still fits nice and snug, even fully loaded. This pack is made with waterproof outer fabrics from Dimension Polyant, and a YKK #8 water-resistant zipper, to help keep nature out. There is one deployable bottle holster built into the right wing, that can easily be snapped shut and out of the way until you need it. The left wing has a MOLLE panel that can be used to mount a second bottle holster or any MOLLE pouch of your choosing. There is a PALS compliant webbing strap across the front, and two accessory straps are included, which can be used to lash an extra layer, your pads for the ride up, or even a collapsible tripod.
** The built in bottle holster utilizes a stretch cord to wrap over top of bottle. This provides amazing stability for your bottle, while remaining easy to load and unload. Stretch cord must be used to ensure your bottles will not fly out**
- Made with waterproof X-Pac outer fabric, and YKK #8 water-resistant zippers, for a highly water resistant package to carry your items
- Mesh spacer fabric on back panel and wings helps with breathability
- Standard 2" Belt insures comfortable carry, even when fully loaded; Adjustable from 25 - 52 inches
- Small organization pockets inside pack keep small items easy to locate
- Key lanyard insures your key is there at the end of your ride
- Front PALS webbing and (2x) included lashing straps increase carrying capacity
- 1/4" EVA padding across back panel to minimize pack contents contact with your back in case of impact
- 1/8" EVA padding in hip wings for extra carry comfort
- Bottle holster is built into the right wing, and is stowable when not needed
- Second bottle holster capable, attached using MOLLE panel on left wing (add seperately)
- Outer Pack Dimensions (Length x Height x Depth): 10 x 6 x 3 inches
- Average weight: 9.7oz
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the unused item within 15 days of receiving it, for a full refund of the order amount. Refunds will be processed upon arrival of the returned and unused item.
We take pride in our products and stand behind them 100%. If one of our products fails due to a manufacturing error, contact us so we can initiate a repair order. After receiving the product for repair, we will gladly repair or replace (at our discretion) the product and get it back to you as quickly as possible.
- Domestic USA shipping only, through USPS Priority or First Class Mail
- All in stock orders shipped within 48 hours of payment arrival.
All outer fabrics used in our packs are made from Dimension Polyant. They were originally designed as waterproof sail fabric, but have been found to be incredibly useful in outdoor equipment manufacturing. All variations are a stacked and bonded system, comprised of the outer fabric, a x-patterned ripstop fiber grid, and a waterproof laminate that is bonded to the others. They are listed below, in order from what we believe to be the toughest to the lightest in terms of abrasion resistance and stiffness. The reality is all of these are pretty tough fabrics, meant to face the harshness of the sailing world. However, if you find yourself over-sending it into the dirt more than others, or neglecting your gear, the higher up, the longer life you'll get out of the pack. Fabric colors and patterns are purchased in smaller quantities and availability will change as supply fluctuates.
- X-50 Expedition/Tactical - 500d Cordura Nylon, black Nylon/yellow Kevlar x-ply, shiny/matte laminate inner
- X-33 - 330d Cordura Nylon, black x-ply, shiny laminate inner
- X-10 - Cotton duck canvas, black Nylon x-ply, shiny laminate inner
While all of our packs are made with waterproof fabrics and water resistant zippers, they are still sewn together which is only possible with thousands of tiny holes. Therefore, we cannot in good conscience call them "waterproof". They have shown through "normal" wet riding conditions and unexpected downpours to remain dry inside, but we cannot be responsible for any damage to bag contents should your bag leak or take in water.
Care and Cleaning
With offroad cycling it is highly likely that your bag will eventually get dirty. DO NOT wash in a machine. A quick blast with a nozzle from an air compressor should free most dust and dried mud particles. If a compressor isn't available, then a little bit of soapy water and a soft/medium brush should get any dirt or grime out of the face fabric, and a quick soak/rinse of the rear mesh should get out any smells. Hang to dry and your pack should be ready to go.