In an effort to reduce the amount of trash generated by Black Stone Stitchworks, I am going to be using the scrap and leftover fabric to make these zipper pouches. These are made from the same waterproof fabrics that I make packs out of, and also come with water resistant zippers. There are two varieties: solid colors and patchwork (from all the fabrics). These are sold on a random (my choice) basis, as the fabric scraps used are always changing, and managing that would be difficult to say the least. You are welcome to state a preference, but know in advance that it might not be available!
- Made from the waterproof outer fabric scraps and leftovers after pack making
- water-resistant zipper
- zipper pull tabs can double as anchor points, to secure pouch to keyring, backpack, etc.
- Large enough for a few credit cards, a bit of cash, and a key
- perfect size for the pockets in our hip packs, or on a jersey
- Perfect for a small easily accessible first-aid kit, spare parts kit, or water-resistant wallet
- Dimensions: approximately 4 x 3 inches
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the unused item within 15 days of receiving it, for a full refund of the order amount. Refunds will be processed upon arrival of the returned and unused item.
We take pride in our products and stand behind them 100%. If one of our products fails due to a manufacturing error, contact us so we can initiate a repair order. After receiving the product for repair, we will gladly repair or replace (at our discretion) the product and get it back to you as quickly as possible.
- Domestic USA shipping only, through USPS Priority or First Class Mail
- All in stock orders shipped within 48 hours of payment arrival.