This one liter pack holds just the essentials, to ensure your "quick ride" doesn't end up being a multi-mile hike back to the car. Like all Black Stone packs it is built with waterproof outer fabric and a water-resistant zipper, to help keep your contents dry. Most bikes have the ability to carry at least one bottle, if not more, so this pack was designed without the ability to carry any extra hydration, in order to be a more compact solution. The sizing is small enough that it also makes a great "grom" pack for those little shredders out there!
- Made with waterproof outer fabric, and water-resistant zipper, for a highly water resistant package to carry your items
- Mesh spacer fabric on back panel helps with breathability
- 1" belt insures comfortable carry, even when fully loaded; Adjustable from: 24 - 41 inches
- Small organization pocket inside pack keep small items easy to locate
- Key lanyard insures your key is there at the end of your ride
- Outer Pack Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth = 7.5 x 4.5 x 2 inches
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the unused item within 15 days of receiving it, for a full refund of the order amount. Refunds will be processed upon arrival of the returned and unused item.
We take pride in our products and stand behind them 100%. If one of our products fails due to a manufacturing error, contact us so we can initiate a repair order. After receiving the product for repair, we will gladly repair or replace (at our discretion) the product and get it back to you as quickly as possible.
- Domestic USA shipping only, through USPS Priority or First Class Mail
- All in stock orders shipped within 48 hours of payment arrival.
All outer fabrics used in our packs are made from either Dimension Polyant or North Sails. They were originally designed as waterproof sail fabric, but have been found to be incredibly useful in outdoor equipment manufacturing. All variations are a stacked and bonded system, comprised of the outer fabric, a x-patterned ripstop fiber grid, and a waterproof laminate that is bonded to the others, and in certain cases an additional fabric layer on the inside. They are listed below, in order from what we believe to be the toughest to the lightest in terms of abrasion resistance and stiffness. The reality is all of these are pretty tough fabrics, meant to face the harshness of the sailing world. However, if you find yourself over-sending it into the dirt more than others, or neglecting your gear, the higher up, the longer life you'll get out of the pack. Fabric colors and patterns are purchased in smaller quantities and availability will change as supply fluctuates.
- X-50 Expedition/Tactical - 500d Cordura Nylon, black Nylon/yellow Kevlar x-ply, shiny/matte laminate inner
- X-33 - 330d Cordura Nylon, black x-ply, shiny laminate inner
- RX30 - 300d Repreve recycled Polyester face fabric, recycled black x-ply, shiny laminate film
While all of our packs are made with waterproof fabrics and water resistant zippers, they are still sewn together which is only possible with thousands of tiny holes. Therefore, we cannot in good conscience call them "waterproof". They have shown through "normal" wet riding conditions and unexpected downpours to remain dry inside, but we cannot be responsible for any damage to bag contents should your bag leak or take in water.
Care and Cleaning
With offroad cycling it is highly likely that your bag will eventually get dirty. DO NOT wash in a machine. A quick blast with a nozzle from an air compressor should free most dust and dried mud particles. If a compressor isn't available, then a little bit of soapy water and a soft/medium brush should get any dirt or grime out of the face fabric, and a quick soak/rinse of the rear mesh should get out any smells. Hang to dry and your pack should be ready to go.