"Ride With Pride" Packs
To celebrate Pride Month, we built “Ride With Pride”, a limited edition Two Liter pack. Then we made it a regular item. And now it is available in a few colors, and a smaller size. One of the goals of Black Stone Stitchworks is to get people outdoors (hopefully on a bike), and that includes ALL people. We want people of any gender, sexuality, size, race, ethnicity, economic background, or creed to enjoy nature.
Pick one up to celebrate and promote safe and inclusive spaces by wearing your PRIDE colors. To show our support for ALL to explore, seek adventure, and love nature, a donation of 10% of proceeds of every “Ride With Pride” pack sold will go to Radical Adventure Riders, regardless of the month. Radical Adventure Riders’ mission is to enhance gender inclusivity and racial equity in the bicycle and outdoor adventure scene. They do this by providing connection, education, resources, and support for the community. We are grateful for the folks at RAR, and are committed to supporting this shared mission.
Time and trail-tested designs. The one liter and two liter packs holds your chosen essentials, plus some, for a full day excursion. Whether gravel grinding, park laps, or backcountry single track slaying, these packs will stay put and help carry any extras you deem necessary to get you back safely. All Ride With Pride packs built with Dimension Polyant X-50 waterproof outer fabric, water-resistant zippers, and Rainbow belt and highlights. The two liter comes with one deployable bottle holster built into the right hip belt wing. The other wing has a MOLLE panel on it to mount anything you deem necessary. The one liter has no outer means of bottle carry.
"Ride With Pride" not affiliated with any organization or product of similar name.
- Made with waterproof outer fabric, and water-resistant zippers, for a highly water resistant package to carry your items
- Mesh spacer fabric on back panel helps with breathability
- 1" or 1.5" belt insures comfortable carry, even when fully loaded; Adjustable from: 21 - 45 inches; Contact us for larger sizes
- Small organization pockets inside pack keep small items easy to locate
- Key lanyard insures your key is there at the end of your ride
- One Liter Outer Pack Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth = 7.5 x 4.5 x 2 inches
Two Liter Pack Extras:
- 1/4" EVA padding across back panel to minimize pack contents contact with your back in case of impact (Two Liter Only)
- Lashing loops at top of pack to carry pads or extra layers (straps included)
- Bottle holster (1x) included, second holster capable (add separately)
- Bottle holsters attached using USA-made Malice clips and standard PALS/MOLLE type system
- Two Liter Outer Pack Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth = 9 x 5.5 x 2 inches
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the unused item within 15 days of receiving it, for a full refund of the order amount. Refunds will be processed upon arrival of the returned and unused item.
We take pride in our products and stand behind them 100%. If one of our products fails due to a manufacturing error, contact us so we can initiate a repair order. After receiving the product for repair, we will gladly repair or replace (at our discretion) the product and get it back to you as quickly as possible.
- Domestic USA shipping only, through USPS Priority or First Class Mail
- All in stock orders shipped within 48 hours of payment arrival.
All outer fabrics used in our packs are made from Dimension Polyant. They were originally designed as waterproof sail fabric, but have been found to be incredibly useful in outdoor equipment manufacturing. All variations are a stacked and bonded system, comprised of the outer fabric, a x-patterned ripstop fiber grid, and a waterproof laminate that is bonded to the others, and in certain cases an additional fabric layer on the inside. They are listed below, in order from what we believe to be the toughest to the lightest in terms of abrasion resistance and stiffness. The reality is all of these are pretty tough fabrics, meant to face the harshness of the sailing world. However, if you find yourself over-sending it into the dirt more than others, or neglecting your gear, the higher up, the longer life you'll get out of the pack. Fabric colors and patterns are purchased in smaller quantities and availability will change as supply fluctuates.
- X-50 Expedition/Tactical - 500d Cordura Nylon, black Nylon/yellow Kevlar x-ply, shiny/matte laminate inner
- X-33 - 330d Cordura Nylon, black x-ply, shiny laminate inner
- RX30 - 300d Repreve recycled Polyester face fabric, recycled black x-ply, shiny laminate film
While all of our packs are made with waterproof fabrics and water resistant zippers, they are still sewn together which is only possible with thousands of tiny holes. Therefore, we cannot in good conscience call them "waterproof". They have shown through "normal" wet riding conditions and unexpected downpours to remain dry inside, but we cannot be responsible for any damage to bag contents should your bag leak or take in water.
Care and Cleaning
With offroad cycling it is highly likely that your bag will eventually get dirty. DO NOT wash in a machine. A quick blast with a nozzle from an air compressor should free most dust and dried mud particles. If a compressor isn't available, then a little bit of soapy water and a soft/medium brush should get any dirt or grime out of the face fabric, and a quick soak/rinse of the rear mesh should get out any smells. Hang to dry and your pack should be ready to go.