Three Liter Hydro
Sometimes you just need more water. The Three Liter Hydro pack was designed to carry a 1.5L Hydrapak bladder (included) as comfortable and as stable as possible. The bladder compartment holds the bladder securely, and separate from your other things. There is enough space that you could easily add a small tire and/or shock pump. The bladder compartment has one zipper and the hose exits where the zipper closes. No fiddling with the hose through labyrinth ports when its time to remove the bladder for cleaning, or after filling with ice. There are adjustment wings that allow the user to cinch down the bladder compartment as you empty the bladder keeping it close to the center of your back. We then added an additional Liter compartment with two small organization pockets and a key lanyard for your tool, snacks, wallet, keys, etc. This front compartment is tapered to decrease hangover, and the possibility of tire contact when tucked over the rear wheel. The hip belt for this pack is 2" wide, with padded wings, and adjusters that give a more ergonomic pull-forward tightening system. There is a built in hose clip on the left wing, so no magnets that allow the hose to fall into your wheels. There are two loops at the top of the pack, and accessory straps (included) which can be used to lash an extra layer, your pads for the ride up, or even a collapsible tripod. There is also a carry handle built into the top of the pack.
- Made with waterproof outer fabric, and water-resistant zippers, for a highly water resistant package to carry your items
- Mesh spacer fabric on back panel and hip belt wings helps with breathability
- Standard 2" Belt insures comfortable carry, even when fully loaded; Adjustable from 25 - 47 inches
- Forward Pull Belt makes cinching the belt easier to secure your loaded pack; Adjustable from 35 - 49 inches
- Small organization pockets inside pack keep small items easy to locate
- Key lanyard insures your key is there at the end of your ride
- Two small Accessory Loops and (2x) lashing straps (included ) increase carrying capacity
- 1/4" EVA padding across back panel 1/8" across hips to minimize pack contents contact with your back and increase comfort
- Outer Pack Dimensions (Length x Height x Depth): 10 x 6 x 4.75 (top), 2.5 (bottom) inches
- Belt length: 25 - 52 inches
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the unused item within 15 days of receiving it, for a full refund of the order amount. Refunds will be processed upon arrival of the returned and unused item.
We take pride in our products and stand behind them 100%. If one of our products fails due to a manufacturing error, contact us so we can initiate a repair order. After receiving the product for repair, we will gladly repair or replace (at our discretion) the product and get it back to you as quickly as possible.
- Domestic USA shipping only, through USPS Priority or First Class Mail
- All in stock orders shipped within 48 hours of payment arrival.
All outer fabrics used in our packs are made from either Dimension Polyant or North Sails. They were originally designed as waterproof sail fabric, but have been found to be incredibly useful in outdoor equipment manufacturing. All variations are a stacked and bonded system, comprised of the outer fabric, a x-patterned ripstop fiber grid, and a waterproof laminate that is bonded to the others, and in certain cases an additional fabric layer on the inside. They are listed below, in order from what we believe to be the toughest to the lightest in terms of abrasion resistance and stiffness. The reality is all of these are pretty tough fabrics, meant to face the harshness of the sailing world. However, if you find yourself over-sending it into the dirt more than others, or neglecting your gear, the higher up, the longer life you'll get out of the pack. Fabric colors and patterns are purchased in smaller quantities and availability will change as supply fluctuates.
- X-50 Expedition/Tactical - 500d Cordura Nylon, black Nylon/yellow Kevlar x-ply, shiny/matte laminate inner
- X-33 - 330d Cordura Nylon, black x-ply, shiny laminate inner
- X-10 - Cotton duck canvas, black Nylon x-ply, shiny laminate inner
While all of our packs are made with waterproof fabrics and water resistant zippers, they are still sewn together which is only possible with thousands of tiny holes. Therefore, we cannot in good conscience call them "waterproof". They have shown through "normal" wet riding conditions and unexpected downpours to remain dry inside, but we cannot be responsible for any damage to bag contents should your bag leak or take in water.
Care and Cleaning
With offroad cycling it is highly likely that your bag will eventually get dirty. DO NOT wash in a machine. A quick blast with a nozzle from an air compressor should free most dust and dried mud particles. If a compressor isn't available, then a little bit of soapy water and a soft/medium brush should get any dirt or grime out of the face fabric, and a quick soak/rinse of the rear mesh should get out any smells. Hang to dry and your pack should be ready to go.